Wednesday, October 12, 2011

my new friend

i finally got a turntable/record player (i ended up going with the audio technica at-lp60). i'm so excited to see it sitting on my dresser. one day i will hook up magnificent speakers to it and it will fill my whole house with beautiful music. for now i got a great ipod speaker dock and hooked it up via the auxiliary.




and it was only fitting for my very first vinyl to be my favorite album of my favorite band. 




also - earlier today i finally got to meet mr. isaac coleman. he's a cutie pie. i was glad to finally see his little face and hug his momma. he was very popular with the nurses while i was there - little heartbreaker. 

be praying for him tomorrow as he has a big surgery to put the shunt into his head to continue to drain the fluid from his brain. for a full update on his mom's blog, click here

now, off to watch some mad men and then bed. night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment